We are keen to attract new members to our club as well as keep existing members.
This was created on 14 May 2020 upon the decision to partially re-open.
How to join – simply click on the link above and send off the application form. Paper versions of it can be found by the gate of the courts.
Further information is given in our club brochure:
- Membership year is from March to March each year normally (the 2020-2021 year will start on 29 June 2020)
- Single Adult £30, Family £50, Junior £5, Leedscard Extra £12.50 – for a year’s membership
- Non-members as guest of member should pay £2 per hour
- Visitors welcome – charge is £4 (adults) or £2 (juniors) per hour
- Key for gate padlock will be provided to members (£3 charge)
- Shoe tag to prove membership will be provided to members
- Coaching of ten sessions is included free with membership (from 12 May this year – see our coaching page for details)